Total Pageviews

Monday, January 23, 2012

Naughty blogger! Sorry for not posting in awhile!

Well I sure have been a naughty little blogger! Not much really to report. We're hoping to get confirmation on whether or not J's relocation has been approved. If it has then we think we would be gone within the next 3 months at the latest! We've found a couple houses to rent for the first year unit we truely know the area then we'll purchase a home for ourselves. Keeping everything crossed that it gets approved! We ordered some boxes and plan to start packing ASAP so lets hope we get to move! I have an appointment on Wednesday for blood work so that I can be prescribed some Provera since I haven't ovulated and it's been almost 30 days since the d&c. I'm anxious to start trying again and hope that we could even be pregnant before we move, wishful thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment